DAYEdalera

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hiling

"Man is not made for defeat." - Ernest Hemingway

Exactly 2 weeks and six days before the battle. Completed 85% of the coverage. Remaining 15% is POLITICAL LAW.

I am at fault for not studying POLILAW diligently last April. I should have finished it first before proceeding to Labor Law.

Oh! The thought that I was teaching the subject for College students in a State University for almost 4 years made me confident that I can easily pass this subject.

I forgot I am teaching only Constitutional Law and the bar coverage includes Election laws, Administrative Law, Public Corporations, Public International Law and related Jurisprudence from 1946 to June 30, 2006.

Now, I am being summoned by FEARS for OVERCONFIDENCE.

Also, the imminent PRESSURES are as follows;

1. I could never have a grade lower than 80 for Political Law, much more a DQ (disqualifying grade) it would irreparably destroy my teaching credibility!

2. I am working for the POLITICAL LAW EXPERT in the Legal Profession; who authors the leading outline reviewer of the subject and generously gave me a complimentary copy with "all his best wishes" memo and a signature.

3. The Department of Political Science Chairperson made a remark "PUP will disclaim you."

Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


If I only I can have a special wish coming from my fairy godmothers it would be:

"Can you make a day 48 hours longer?"

That would be PROLONGING THE AGONY but it would somehow help me from cramming.
posted by daye at 7:07:00 PM

1 Comments:

if we apply medical " res ipsa loquitur" in your case, " prima facie" that your negligence by being over confident is like saying, " you're guilty beyond reasonable doubt! ".

hehe, i know it's too early to judge... but, i know too that " man is not made for defeat, nevertheless a good woman " :)

miss you littlebabs!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home