DAYEdalera

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

COMPLAINT for the Plaintiff

I am quite stressed with the case I am studying now. Well, legal works are always stressful as a rule, unless you are the party-in-interest.

I dislike the fact that our office internet connection have these “not work related” blocking and security firewall. I can’t read Extee’s message on Friendster.

I am trapped with charity works.

Dad, the President of “Kakulitan Corporation” is kept on bothering my work with his vain inquiries and legal consultations pro bono.

I want to start writing my article on “Cheating BFs and Husbands” but time won’t permit. So friends, please bear with me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My former students now job-hunters are putting my name as character reference and those call-center agencies are calling me at the wee hours of the morning like 1:30am-2:00am.

My Boracay plan was discarded due to an impending eye lasik surgery.

I still can’t find the book “am.bitch.ious” at Powerbooks.

The weather is unpredictable and I still can’t grab a flood-proof shoe.

I cannot decide: “To stay or not.” “To pursue or to postpone.” “To study or to teach.” “To agree or to dissent.” (Hmmm, the issues at the moment are still privileged.)

WHEREFORE, in light of the foregoing circumstances, I most respectfully pray for some peace of mind and for such other reliefs as may be deemed just, proper and equitable.

Labels: ,

posted by daye at 4:20:00 PM

2 Comments:

The stress never ends noh?

Kelan ka pa-Lasik? Pwede akin na lang yung tira-tirang laser? As if puwede yun eh noh?

4:54 PM  

Hi roomie.

Yeah the stress never ends. I think we both have decided to have a stressful life when we decided to be in the legal profession.

So, until we are crazy enough to change profession you being a doctor and me being a nurse, stress will never end.wehehe...

Lasik is really expensive so I just hope I really can avail of my sponsorship. :) Kasi if the sponsorship is convertible to cash, I prefer the latter.Hahahaha.

;)
daye

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home