DAYEdalera

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Man That He Is Not...

I ran out of words as I am to describe the Man that he is in my life.

I’d rather account for all that he is not, it would be easier.

The man the he is not is the one I dreamed of - the dazzling prince in Cinderella, who would search a thousand girls to look for the princess who fits the glass shoe. – the beast who adored the beauty of Belle. – the General who melts the brave heart of Mulan.

The man that he is not is the artist that could paint me. – a musician that can offer serenades. – An engineer or architect that will build me a castle. – Or a lawyer who can equally squabble with my arguments.

The man that he is not is the man who can be with me day after day. – To look into how my life moves on. – To celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and minutes that we are together.
– To witness with each sunrise and sunset.

I will never run out of things that he is not, but I can only cite one thing for the man that he isGil came to my life and I loved.

Happy Birthday and more years to grow old with you.

Labels:

posted by daye at 9:12:00 AM

5 Comments:

awwwww!!!! sweet....

7:36 AM  

Haha..

I sgould be sweet,I never loved until he came. :D

See you on weekend Pabs! Yabyu.

9:14 AM  

hmmm...

mam daye is very much in luv to this guy...
i wonder ano ang meron sa guy na to para maging poetic si mam....

hehehe...
wag sanang magalit...
hehehe

10:28 PM  

mam daye is very muh inluv with this guy...
hmmm

hmmmm.... i wonder what are his qualities that made mam daye poetic...

hehehe....
sana wag magalit....

10:32 PM  

My student anonymous..

Don't worry I don't take your comment as an offense.

Haha, just lessen your stalking or else....... :D Im just kidding.

See you Saturday!

maam daye

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home