DAYEdalera

Monday, October 20, 2008

Chapter 1: Daye on a Broken Heart

"Pangarap ka na lang ba o magiging katotohanan pa?" that was heart-piercing eight years ago. I happened to fell in love with a man who cannot make a choice between staying committed or his campus politics. I am not a hypocrite, I loved him. I maybe eighteen or nineteen then, but I know I loved him, how immature the love maybe I am not certain, but certainly I loved him.

When he faced the dilemma of choosing between 'ME' and the 'Council', I knew he'd prefer to stay a leader and attend a seminar somewhere south than be with me and KALIPI friends in a seminar in the north. Like our seminar choices, we are ultra-extremely opposites in all ways.

When he told me he's leaving for Cebu, I told myself this is going to be the last time I will give him the opportunity to hurt me. That night, I talk to Doris and told her I have reached my saturation point, I can no longer be patient and see him flirting with other girls, soliciting votes for the U-wide elections. On the same night, I went home to Bulacan with Gudfriend Rey, I was in deep pain and all he can say was "better be sure you find a boyfriend in Baguio, huh?".

That night, I experienced the feeling which my Dad would want to spare me by prohibiting BF's til I finish law school. On the same night, I was weeping, cried myself to sleep, and on my half-awake state the lyrics of the song lingered... "Ngunit di bale na, kahit mahal mo siya, mahal naman kita."

to be continued...
posted by daye at 7:24:00 AM

7 Comments:

littleisis,
what is this? can u tell me more about it? :)

love,
ate

MWAH!

6:25 AM  

bah bah bah at may "to be continued" pa ha...

i'll make a guess sana pero wag na, baka ma-spoil ko pa ang love-story telling mo...

i know meron kang plan before anniv nyo ni _____, sige pasakitan mo muna, hahaha...

namiss tuloy kita bigla... hmmmmm... kwentuhan at inuman nga tayo minsan... si kuya jan ang taya, hehe...

miss you... love you daye...

10:05 AM  

Hi sis,

I guess I already mentioned this story to you before, di mo lang siguro napagtuunan ng pansin..You know, we've been talking too much about guys that we failed to remember who is significant or not. Hahahaha!

Miss you.

11:44 AM  

Kcali...

You cannot spoil anything, you know naman that "simpatiko" guy with a quirky mysterious smile, he doesn't read my blog.

Miss na din kita and hindi ko deadma yung treat mo, medyo busy lang talaga..Saka mas gusto ko magtreat ka tapos kasama ka kaya..hehe.

Miss you. Keep reading. You might be extra in the next chapters. :D

love you too kcali.

11:47 AM  

hmmmmmm.....interesting interesting...

9:05 PM  

Daddy tops!

Later ka pa makakaextra sa story probably chapter 5. Haha. Keep reading.

Take care. Love from Manila.

9:07 AM  

di ba kanta to ni betty la fea..?! hehe!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home