DAYEdalera

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Kuya Extee on Daye =)

Ten Things I Miss About Daye...
1. She's my eating buddy....'nuff said.
2. Kissing her. rarely can I do that now. Dalaga na raw siya e.
3. The way she sleeps. Very similar to the way dad sleeps. Right hand overhead with the right leg elevated hehehe.
4. The way she argues about political issues with dad's friends.
5. Her company here at home. Rarely does she go home now because of work.
6. Watching ASAP with her. Mahal nya si jericho, mahal ko si maja hahahaha
7. How her tears easily fall when she is touched by a movie or even just a scene.
8. Her cooking... she's a very good cook...
9. Her hand massages. Hay hay... she no longer does this to me...
10. Her sweetness and thoughtfulness..."pasalubongs" when she does come home.

****
Kakatouch di ba? =)

I reposted it from Doc. Extee's blog.
posted by daye at 3:23:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home