DAYEdalera

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Party-list Vote!!!



















I am taking a sabbatical leave this 2010 Elections....

...... I posted it in FB sometime ago.

That is because I am torn between two Presidential candidates, Noynoy Aquino, a fellow Liberal and a pedigreed incorruptible and G1BO Teodoro, a bar topnocher and one known for his brilliance. Until now, I am still a swing vote I would say, although there is already bias in favor of one.

The plan is stick to "career" and I am not campaigning..... until my former Boss, my mentor, almost a father to me, Mr. Eleazar P. Quinto has accepted a party-list nomination.

NOW, I am campaigning. I believe in his integrity, credibility, capacity, advocacy and hard-work. He will surely be an asset in the House of Representatives.

I will disregard the secrecy of my ballot, I will vote for #155 KALAHI Party-list. I hope you too...


For information, visit KALAHI Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KALAHI-Party-List/414060112541?ref=ts

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 3:35:00 PM

1 Comments:

G1bo! =)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home