DAYEdalera

Friday, January 11, 2008

Destiny told me...

I am a fan of horoscopes, but that doesn't mean I am also a fan of destiny..Anyway, I enjoyed reading this forecast for my other year ahead. :D



What's ahead?


All you single; it’s time to make hay while the sun shines! With both lucky stars, Xian Chi and Tian Xi in your constellation this year, it will be raining suitors from the opposite sex and you will be faced with the delightful dilemma of deciding whom to choose. (What?! Do i need to hire an appointment secretary? hahaha! Honestly, i hate suitors they are annoying me or should I say I think courtship is overrated?)

Tian Xi influences your serious relationships, which signifies the possibility that you are likely to commit to a long-term relationship that could very well end up in you getting married. (Hmmm...not really in my plan. But a Tiffany or a DeBeers diamond ring would really be hard to resist? :D)You also have higher odds of becoming a parent (of course if I get married, this could be the most possible consequence. But if I stay single, NADA!) or getting a promotion. (I would definitely be the most happy person if I jump from being an Executive Assistant to being a Court Attorney, let's keep our fingers crossed!)



On the other hand, Xian Chi influences your more temporary relationships, which means you could get romantically involved with someone you’ve known on a platonic level so far, but the relationship is not likely to last. (Hmmmm...interesting)


Financially too there’s good news for you. Your tremendous popularity and good relationships with others is likely to have positive ramifications on your income also. Rejoice, you have the best financial luck of all the zodiacs this year. So even though it is not really your year for investment, you could and should take your chances. Go ahead and invest if any opportunity presents itself. Your good luck will surely rub off on your investments too. (Yayayay! would this mean I'm getting so much salary raised when I get promoted? Or should I try luck in lottery? Could it be, somebody's buying for me a house and lot? WOW! possibilities are endless...)

You are likely to deal with disputes and gossip by arguing with others face-to-face. Going against your regular nature you will find yourself fighting with others all too frequently. (Ooooppss, it's not me who would start a fight..but if somebody gets evil, I will get even.)



My Lovescope


You two make excellent mate material.(you sure? I think we are total opposite..) he is brash and outgoing, and a superbly physical creature. The female is very conscious of her appearance, (and I think I'm lacking a little of vanity...) and places great value upon that of others-she will be more than happy to appear on the arm of so luscious a prospect. (luscious..hmmm)

She will love his non-cerebral approach to life charmingly uncomplicated, as it allows her to lead him around by the nose and thereby assert pride of place in this cozy couple, (yeah right!Am I really that dominant?) without him even knowing where he stands in this split-level emotional hierarchy of two. These fundamentally body-conscious people will get along well together, and would be hard pressed to find better company to keep in the long run.

Labels:

posted by daye at 7:08:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home