DAYEdalera

Sunday, December 16, 2007

weekend tidbits

What a Sleep!

The last time I remember I had Sunday sleeping (which means 12 hours and up) was after my saturday revalida in Civil Law Review 1 way back 2006.

I get to experienced today Sunday sleeping. :) I was too tired of the activities yesterday that when my back felt the comfort of our new bed (thanks Dad!) despite my eagerness to read a novel by Grisham, I immediately travelled to Wonderland.

Hmmmmm...12 hours and 45 minutes to be exact.


Our new KALIPI Baby: Jaynna Arabella

Yesterday we attended the Christening celebration of Donna & Jay's baby daughter. We are all excited that we forgot to take pictures of Jaynna in her pink dress.

KALIPI batchmates were there, Pet, Rey, Viva and Knoll + the proudparents, we missed Gerry and Eric and others. (Haha! I don't want to name names, Gil might be jealous.)

This year, we had two Kalipi Babies: Piwai and Jaynna, and before the year ends we'll have another "Baby Tops". Hmmm, don't you think we should start organizing Liberal Kids of the Philippines?

Christmas Rush

The Christmas Rush is starting and I am not done yet buying gifts for those who are in my giftlist and my mom is stressing me over her own giftlist too. Haaaaayyy!

Niwei, like what I've said the Christmas rush helps me get rid of bar worries.

Lola Amanda is back in her shape..Thank God!

Cheers to Lola's recovery, though we still feed her through NGT, at least she can now move her legs and move around the bed, though her Alzheimer's is really in the advance stage, we are learning to cope up with her "lambings" and childishness.

She keeps on looking for one of my uncle who didn't bother to visit her in our home. Hmmp. It's a good thing that Lola Amanda in a matter of minutes will forget that fact.

Kuya Jan is IFLRY Vice President

Breaking News: Jan Argy is elected International Federation of Liberal Youth VP garnering the highest number of votes among six candidates and only the third Asian to be elected in the position for a period of 60 years. Kampai!

Ahoo! Ahoo! Ahoo!
posted by daye at 12:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home