DAYEdalera

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Christmas Wishlist...

My wishes are: Another happy year for my family, good health (and wealth) for the oldies and my parents. Enough food at the table (pwede Lord pakidagdagan ng dessert.haha). Good career for my siblings, an American doctor in the family, a migrant doctor in Australia, a passing rate in the bar exam.Tita Sonn's homecoming. Peace on earth. Women and youth empowerment. A clean government. Mar as President. Liberal Party unity. Kuya Jan as IFLRY VP. Greatness for KALIPI. Remarkable jurisprudence for the Boss. Boyfriend for Nysa and Bevs. Stability for Eric. A showbiz career for Reych. A job for George. Glad and Eric together. Stronger relationship for Best and Bina, et. al.

CAN YOU GIVE THEM TO ME??????

I know only the "Man Upstairs" can (borrowing the prose from Ate K).

But if you really insist on giving me something for Christmas, I hope this list could help. To wit:

1. CD's ( Kami nAPO Muna Ulit / Michael Buble / Billy Joel / Bossanova / Filipino Folksongs and Kundiman).

2. A new cellphone. (N95 or an I-phone maybe).

3. A rare or an antique foreign currency paper bill or a Bagong Lipunan Php 20.00.

4. My photos with you.

5. A Starbucks planner. (I can't complete my stickers I am on coffee leave.)

6. A friendster testimonial (with personal touch preferred.)

7. A prayer for me and my fellow barrister friends and lighting a candle for our success means a lot.

8. Gift Certificates. (Bayo, Kamiseta, SM, pwede ring Macy's. haha.)

9. Dinner at Sofitel.

10. A book. (Chicken soup series. Cosmo must read. Lawbook? Ngek.)

11. Oatmeal cookies which you personally baked.

12. A new digital camera.

13. Cosmopolitan Magazines. (May-September 2007)

14. An LV bag.

15. A red jacket from L. (Just reminding you tita!)

16. Starbucks City Mugs. (Please note that I already have some from Japan, Barcelona, Malta, England, Egypt, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Italy, France, Germany)

17. A salon treat. Spa included.

18. A guitar and guitar lessons.

19. Tickets or pledge for Lea Salonga's Cinderella.

20. Anything which you think is very "daye".


A blessed Christmas and all best years to come everyone.. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 10:14:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home