DAYEdalera

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

time flies..

Indeed, time flies...Early Sunday we received a visit from my nephew and nieces, Jerome, Jana & Janedie. They are adorable.

I remember, I am only in the fourth grade when I became Jerome's godmother. That time I thought it was in the concept of 'fairy tales' that godparents would give gifts and the duty is over. Now, as I talk to Jerome, he told me he wants to become a doctor someday and as much as I know that med school is really expensive I felt the urge to be a millionaire someday just to be able to help relatives to finish school. Hmmm, that would be paying forward our tita Sonn's and other relatives who helped our two doctors and me to finish postgrad schooling.

The responsibility now is to help send the youngsters of the clan to schooling as well with fervent hopes that they will study hard as much as we did.

Time flies... I am getting older.
posted by daye at 9:17:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home