DAYEdalera

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lost in Jakarta

just to let you know.

This week was terribly like hell for me. I had the longest day of 52 hours without sleep, watching Lola Amanda recover from her renal failure and doing the court work on office hours. It was hard reading rollos with your eyes really giving up. Plus the pressure of the Boss that I have to finish his materials for the IBP MCLE and the powerpoint in one day. Thank God! I managed keeping may sanity.

I am in Jakarta at the moment for some organizational work. Left the Philippine concerns with a feeling of guilt. My bestfriend Noni will be arriving on the 26th and Gil might come home as well on the next few days, it would be bad not to welcome home two important persons in my life.

I'm thinking too much. Sign of aging.

At the end of the day, I still thought: "I'm so lost. Will I find myself in Jakarta?"

Labels: ,

posted by daye at 11:06:00 PM

2 Comments:

JAKARTA!? Huwaw! Now me catching up on Grey's IS really pathetic. Haha! Text mo ko kung kelangan mo ng EA! :D

9:25 AM  

roomie!

yup am here in jakarta but not to enjoy..strictly work til the 27th...haha at least i have a day to explore jakarta before i leave for manila.

I was thinking of switching allegiance to multiply too..because i'm having difficulties at the court in using blogger, the security settings always pop-up with "NOT WORK RELATED!"

i miss you angel. :)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home