DAYEdalera

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I am supposed to finish my homework for the comeback of the Boss on Monday, but here I am on a lazy mode.

I woke up early but stayed in bed until about 10:00am. I watched my Sunday habit:ASAP, having lunch in between. I had my merienda. I took an afternoon nap. At 6:00 p.m. I decided to read my draft. At 6:30, I decided to write an article about "Long Distance Relationships" and after a few paragraph I have decided to write a blog entry which will not require me of so much thinking..and this is it.

I am on a lazy mode.

I hate this feeling because I can't seem to move on and finish what I am supposed to finish.

I am on a lazy mode.

Probably, I am already tired. All my life I've been beating deadlines from work, studies, teaching and all else.

I am on a lazy mode.

I was thinking of means on how I can stop the time and extend this Sunday so I can still feel lazy a little longer before tomorrow.

I am on a lazy mode and tomorrow its gonna be another "Manic Monday!"

Sigh.
posted by daye at 6:50:00 PM

2 Comments:

Roomie, ako din on lazy mode... after three days of working. Hehe. :D

8:14 PM  

Sigh.

I miss law school.

I miss college.

I miss high school.

Being part of the workforce is stressful.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home