DAYEdalera

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Daye on Aging

So before I actually settled with pursuing Plan B, I am really serious of 'staying' with Plan A if only the circumstances would warrant. Though, it may take a little of my pride, I will take it as a payback.

It took me three weeks waiting for the sign and suddenly it came like a rushing lightning that hits me unprepared.

It's already past midnight. I can't sleep.

Just as I about to tell the Boss of Plan B on Friday, he already confronted me... ON THE SPOT!

So when he asked me: "What's your plan?"

I am caught offguarded, in my teary-eyed I answered: "I'm still checking options, sir."

He looked at me in blank, I guess he's looking for an apparent sign of what is running in my mind.

He is intelligent. A seasoned lawyer. A great cross examiner.

He was able to get a confession from me. I admitted my Plan B, in the most polite manner I can.

He told me: I have Plan C (told me the details), think about it.

Now, I can't sleep thinking of the gameplan.

Hayhay. Can't sleep. Thinking too much of the future. Sign of Aging.
posted by daye at 11:05:00 PM

6 Comments:

o di ba may plan C.
all the best!!!love u!

10:09 PM  

excited naman ako plan c na yan.... hndi kaya mapapaaga ang pagiging sc associate judge mo... uwi agad ako pinas pag nagkataon... hehe... i'm sure may magandang plan si bosing nachura sau... kaw pa.... makikibalita ako ha... pray hard, claudette....

kcalii

4:20 AM  

Kuya Tops!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing from you made me smile. :D

How's China and the Olympics? Di ka ba magiinvite jan..hehe.

I always know you wish me just the best. Loce yah!

7:40 AM  

Kcalii...

Hehe PLAN C is not in the SC eh..but a good offer, though I am half-hearted in accepting it, who knows what tomorrow will bring me? I will seriously think about it.

Punta na lang ako US sa November..hanapan mo ko ng work.hehe.

Miss you kcalii!

7:41 AM  

care sharing me the plan c? i have plan d 4 u. hehehe.

love,
ate

7:50 AM  

Sis,

nagkukumpleto ako ng PLAN A-Z eh...hahaha!

kisses,
bunso

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home