DAYEdalera

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Touch and Go

One friend recently told me "we can no longer hang out with each other" without further elaborating the cause. He simply wanted to dismiss me out of his life.

I never thought our special friendship could come to an end. He is practically my "comfort zone", he was never my best friend but with him I had the "best times".

"Touch and Go"

I am resolve I cannot change his mind. I cannot ask "whys" or say "what ifs", though I am not happy about his decision, I hope he will find his peace of mind.

"But never doubt
If you're out on a limb
I'll get the call
To break your fall
I'll never leave you
Even when life
Is touch and go
Or hit and run
We'll never break
If we take it as one
I'm here to stay,
I pray you know
I'll never touch
I'll never touch and go"
posted by daye at 2:58:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home