DAYEdalera

Monday, September 25, 2006

REVALIDA


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I never thought that I have to fear REVALIDA once again. I had four last time and they all went well except for that question in Negotiable Instrument Law which Dean Dimayuga grandfatherly guided me to answer.

The thought that I have to face my professor in a one-on-one oral examination about everything under the sun in Remedial Law Review and Labor Law Review created goosebumps which haunts me all day long.

Revalida as it suggest “revalidates” what you have learned the entire four years about a bar subject you are taking and unlike written examinations you do not have the luxury of time to rethink, restructure, rewrite or even consult your classmates if in doubt. :) hahaha! Once you dropped your answers its either you face a follow-up question on landmark jurisprudence requiring you to cite the facts, issues and the ruling of the court or worst you might faced a “walk-out” from your honorable professor who patently was dissatisfied of your learning (which took you 48 years to read overcoming sloth and sleep). Hmmm guys I am not exaggerating, that happened thrice last year.

I have created a schedule so I could diligently finish the coverage but I was stopped by the Bar-Ops Salubong and so much work at the office because OSG will be appearing four times within 30 days to argue several cases in the Highest Court and as support staff I can’t be negligent in assisting my very intelligent, eloquent, hyper, workaholic and very efficient boss.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Started reading Remedial Law for four days now and for that I have an average of 2-3 hours sleep a day. I am feeling nauseated and dizzy and I’m sure that my 90/70 blood pressure could have gone down because I’m starting to see manifestations of IDA too. Yeah those bruises I have way back in College are starting to show up. Though I’m recuperating now that I had an Iron booster medication (which literally means Im craving for longsleep which is contradicted by tons of coffee).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have so many sentiments to write about but for the meantime I have to take this hour that my boss is busy studying for the Lambino vs Comelec Case (People’s Initiative) which he has to argue tomorrow so that I can at least advance what I have read in RemRev and to lessen backlogs brought about by my extra-currricular activities. Gotta go.

By the way, I miss you too Daddy.
posted by daye at 1:56:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home