DAYEdalera

Saturday, April 14, 2007

rattled...

After much thought, I haven't started reading anything yet for the bar examination.

Yes, despite the pressure, I am pre-occupied by winding-up work and turn-over of my duties to another person in the office at least before I take my leave in the Supreme Court by April 16.

After the results of the last semester were released and I am allowed to graduate, I said I will take a reading leave (which includes coffee leave) until the Commencement Exercises is over, the same leave was extended until I finish all work backlogs during the Holy Week, which was again extended because I am obliged to join the first week of the SC Summer Sessions in Baguio City. Whew! that was a busy three week leave and forgetting about law school stuff.

And now that I am doing my last task at the SC, I am screwed with reading again remedial law books for the executive brief I am preparing for J. AEBN's participation at the RTD on Rule 65 in Cebu City come April 20.

And as I go on reading, the memories of law school haunts me..By monday I should be reading and reading and reading, praying, praying and praying... I'm rattled.
posted by daye at 5:19:00 PM

2 Comments:

Daye,
We are praying for you. As you go through a grueling pace, may we just say that focusing on the greatness if not beauty of your destination should make your journey more interesting. Make your bar review a fun and learning experience.
Remember that we are always here for you.

Kuya Vann, Ate Tina and kids.

10:53 AM  

we can do this, daye! let's channel madonna and get into the groove! yeba! :D

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home