DAYEdalera

Friday, February 02, 2007

it deserves a repost

TO REMIND ME OF THE GRATEST ACHIEVEMENT OF MY LIFE... CULTIVATING RELATIONSHIPS

Donnabee said...
I have a friend who has been my inspiration. She's headstrong and passionate about her dreams. Whenever she wants something, everything in the world seems to conspire just for her to achieve her dreams. At first, my immature self envied her. But as I grew emotionally, I learned to appreciate everything about her especially her attitude. Envy turned to admiration. Admiration turned to inspiration. And the person I'm talking about is the person who just commented. It's you, ate daye! Thanks so much for the inspiration.Don't you worry, I'll do everything for me to be qualified to the BSP governorship position. Hindi kita ipapahiya kapag presidente ka na. Etsus! Hahaha.
4:50 PM
posted by daye at 1:34:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home