DAYEdalera

Thursday, November 30, 2006

all I want for Christmas...

GIRL's THING:

1. Ninewest bag
2. Kenzo perfume (original scent:blue)
3. red, pink (got it) and purple doll shoes

SKUL STUFF
1. Highlighters of different colors
2. Big clips (pastel colors)
3. Post it in different colors. (got it)
4. Index tabs
5. SCRA Volumes 1-486 (Supreme Court Reports Annotated)
6. Lex Libris / e-Library (got it, thanks bram and nick)

BOOKS
1. "A Child Called It"
2. "Black Girl, White Girl" by: Joyce Carol Oates
3. "Five People You Meet in Heaven" by: Mitch Albom
4. Books on literary works of Kahlil Gibran
5. Chicken Soup series (got one, thanks tita niang: Chicken Soup fot the Women's Soul)

GADGETS
* I'm not really a techy person, but I need a new digital camera (my old one is malfunctioning).
* XDA Mini
* Portable DVD (receivable: Gil already promised this one.)

MY GENERIC PREFERENCES:
1. Legal Fiction Novels (preferably of Grisham and Ludlum)
2. Wallet, because my old lucky one is worn out.
3. Organic Black Chocolates (got one from Ate Judith)
4. Gift Certificates (coffeeshops, boutiques, italian restaurants and bars)
5. A gift you think I would definitely appreciate Ooops! btw, I appreciate all naman.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.
posted by daye at 6:15:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home