DAYEdalera

Monday, October 30, 2006

Loveletter to Vienczent

Everdearest Vienczent,
It’s been four years since I last wrote you a letter and I have to admit you’ve been set-aside for sometime due to different priorities, law school, work and teaching. I just hope you haven’t felt neglected by the person who most loved you. I am confident that you felt my love everyday. I know despite my shortcoming in terms of communicating with you, you always felt our connection which is greater than broadband and cyber technology can do.
I’ve written you a letter again because my happiness drove me to share with you wonderful stories about another man. Don’t be jealous my Vienczent. This man though I loved him never replaced your role in my life. He just made me realized his importance for the fulfillment of our relationship. Probably, without him I can never imagine happiness with you. In six years he managed to drive me like crazy with the terms and conditions of our involvement. I even compromised my opinions, philosophies and sometimes even my pride. Don't felt bad, he does love me as well. He is the reason why I still cling to our relationship. This man is the strongest man I've ever known. He admit his fears, insecurities, reluctance and fright in front of me (sometimes even with tears) despite his "macho" image among friends. He was known to be a "palikero" (playboy) and that fact discouraged me to continue involving myself with him. However, his continued persistence, sweetness and growing love made myself erase all doubts I had of him six years ago. He loves me completely, everyday, more and more. He made me dream of utopia and find out it can happen every time I feel his love for me. He selflessly admitted that on my younger years I am not into a serious relationship. He waited with patience, accepting small pains when I date another guys. He always believed that despite my loose commitment, I will be truthful if one day I've decided to let go of him. He endured my childishness, gives in to my irrational requests, bears my tantrums and continued loving me despite our differences. He dreamed high for himself and in every plan even without my assurances, he included me. He changed his career plan to accommodate mine. He delayed everything in his life to wait for me. He is the only person I know who truly understands having a demanding, conservative, moody, busy (and all adjectives which guys hates) ME all the time. He never let go of me several times when I myself gave up on us. With all these, he gained my respect.
He has created thousand of bubbles for me to pop. He has traveled places to collect for me my foreign currency bills. He built a second home for me in his family. He promised to my grandfather's grave he would cause me no pain. He patiently waited for hours to save me from the hassle of riding taxi's and jeepneys. He listened when I have no one to talk to. He brought me coffee during exams. He read the Tañada vs. Tuviera case and explained it better than my professor. He gave me books which I constantly enjoyed reading. He does my laundry when I can't. Iron my clothes when I am on a rush. Gave me the most blooming flowers on ordinary days. Showered my life with friendship and the biggest circle of friends. He has countless ways of doing it with love in the most passionate attitude. He is a superhero and perhaps no superman can replace him.
I was envied by girls for having the most handsome prince on earth but more because my prince considered himself a frog in front of Princess "D". I am not worthy to receive all the attention from him but he always felt he has to do more to please me.
Now Vienczent, I hope you will understand if I say I love him as much as I love you. Forgive me for now that he has my time, my love and attention. Our time is yet to come hopefully sooner, but no rush, I am certain the right time will come that I can introduce him to you. If that time comes, I know you'll compete with him in loving me. But at the end of the day Vienczent, you and your dad-to-be will be equally loved, and that we have to prove probably 8 to 10 years from now.

Looking forward to seeing you, my Vienczent.


Love,

MOMMY DAYE

********

The boy's name Vienczent is pronounced VIN-sent. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "prevailing." From Vincentius. The name ultimately derives from the Latin verb "vincere", meaning "to conquer." Steadily used since the early Christian days.

And I intend to use this name someday. : )

posted by daye at 2:42:00 PM

3 Comments:

hmmm... andami po plang proseso para mkapag comment dito... heheheh

i love this post!
nakakaintriga kung sino si Vienczent. at first i thought he's your father, eh hnde pla he's your son to be pla...

hmmmm Vienczent must be lucky in having you as his mom.

take care po. =)

3:01 PM  

Hi bodeth!

Thank you for taking interest in reading my DQ posts. :D

You take care as well!

3:48 PM  

Hi bodeth!

Thank you for taking interest in reading my DQ posts. :D

You take care as well!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home