DAYEdalera

Thursday, October 05, 2006

REM-valida

Questions:

Appeal of Conviction of Death and Several Reclusion Perpetua
Follow-up : New Rule since Death Penalty was abolished
People of the Philippines vs. Mateo

Execution of Judgment ; When Mandatory and Discretionary? ; Requisites and Process
Follow-up : Break-Open Order

Intervention ( Nature and Procedure)
Follow-up : Distinguish from Interpleader

Motion to Dismiss under Rule 16; Grounds and Effects
Follow-up : Dismissal Sin Perjuicio
Distinguish from Demurrer to Evidence

*************
My answers were AVERAGE. Enough to pass the oral examination. Though, I could have answered it better if Judge C is not rushing to finish the batch. Disadvantage when your surname is LAST in the list.

My energy level after my first revalida: DRAINED. Fell asleep with my apartment's door open. Thank you Aei for staying with me and bearing patience while you are watching me sleeping soundly while you are studying for your final exams.

1 down and 1 revalida more to go. A condition precedent before the Final Exams. Haay! I am so tired. I have to recuperate soon. (Excited na talaga ako magsem-break...)
posted by daye at 12:35:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home