DAYEdalera

Monday, October 23, 2006

A little of everything...

SEM BREAK GOALS:

1. Watch Lea Salonga’s Concert “Tomorrow” - DONE!
2. DVD Marathon : “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Love Story in Harvard” - HALF DONE!
3. Finish all OSG Work Backlog – HALF DONE!
4. Read a Fiction Book – NOT YET.
5. Make advance readings in Criminal Law Review and Tax Review. – NOT YET.

SO HELP ME GOD.

BAD NEWS/ GOOD NEWS (Depends on how I take it.)

1. I lost one ear. My bestfriend left for Dubai to work as an Engineer. I felt like I lost one good ear who is always willing to listen with my “ka-dramahan” in life.
2. One of my favorite students is pregnant. A promising student who is very close to my heart and more than a sister to me confirmed she’s 5 months pregnant. Though I know a “baby” is always a blessing I know she has to make some sacrifices now for her angel.
3. Mama Gareth gave birth to a son. Papa Filip is still in the Middle East.
posted by daye at 1:28:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home