DAYEdalera

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

DAYEnergy

I am revived. Envigored. Recharged.

As I woke up this morning, felt like I don't want to leave my bed and set-aside my pillows. I have been used to sleeping from 1am til 9 am for the last three days and it was such a curse that I have to wake up today at 5:30 am because the office resumes today. I can't imagine what more curse I will be receiving if classes starts tomorrow. That means I have to stay up to the wee hours of the morning and be satisfied with three-four hours of sleep. Oh man! I have to find my old body clock.

BUT, the lazy and sloth feeling was gone after I took a cold shower and dressed myself with a red blouse (thanks to doc extee for my Kamiseta blouse) and put some red accessories (courtesy of Donnabeads). I may agree now with Nysa that bright colors this year means bright perspective. Hmmm.

Yesterday, I told you how hopeful I am and today I should say the feeling was doubled.

I am so excited to see my law skul friends. My law professors. My students. And in 17 days..I will be seeing too "my life" (a.k.a. biagko).

I am in high spirits. :)
posted by daye at 5:24:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home