DAYEdalera

Monday, January 01, 2007

HOPEFUL

In 2007 everybody is hopeful and optimistic and probably all would want to forget the dismays of 2006.

I AM AS HOPEFUL AS EVERYONE. My family as well. In 2007, we are expecting to have one LLB graduate who will be taking the bar and a licensed doctor.

The past years have been very kind and generous to our family we have coped up with high commodity prices, gasoline rates and tuition fee hikes. No one ever got sick (at least if there is, colds and flu lang). Everybody was healthy and happy. Last year was also a good year to celebrate Doc Extee's successful licensure exam. It was a good year on my career. And the year ended with my family reunited.

2007 will be my year to make shifts, big decisions and probably to slow down. 2007 will be my defining year. It will be another bridge to cross to attain my purpose. So help me God.
posted by daye at 5:38:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home