DAYEdalera

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Daye on "Family"

"FAMILY" seems to be a very simple word, yet to me it is the most significant word in the dictionary. The word is more of a bond that obliges people to hang around each other in times of joy and sorrow. The word dictates love and care to its members. You cannot drift a string apart no matter how hurt you have felt.

You cannot choose to be part of a particular family; it is God who gave you the destiny to be part of your own family.

YOU CANNOT CHOOSE YOUR RELATIVES; neither can you deny membership of another relative. Sometimes, I think it is unfair that some of them are the ones who cause you pain and the reason why you get disillusioned to the real meaning of a "FAMILY". Sigh.

Through the years, I have encountered significant ironies on my family, different personalities from comedy types to the drama queens. There are protagonist and villains too.

In times I asked God, why are there some "blacksheeps" in a flock? God never gave me a definite answer... However, I discovered that it is because if there is none, I will find no importance to keep a shepherd.

“Who is the shepherd who will keep our flock, our family?” Again, for a reason I discovered the answer. It can only be God, the creator. The greatest shepherd if only we allow Him to enter our lives.

There may be blacksheeps, but trusting the wisdom of our Shepherd is affirmative that He can keep our flock to remain a family.

Then I stopped questioning God about my family… However, He still gives me answers everyday;

GOD knows what is best for me and

I am always grateful I am a member of "OUR FAMILY".

I know, this too shall come to pass…

****

Doc Extee, here’s my DQ posts, para naman di mo sabihing puro assignment and law stuff and pinagsususulat ko dito… See you soon. Love you bro!

Labels:

posted by daye at 8:16:00 AM

1 Comments:

nakaka-touch naman... i had a nice chat a while ago with u. sayang LP closing na agad. i hope we can do that frequently. "yabyu".

love,
ate

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home