DAYEdalera

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Helluvah Week

Last week was a 'helluvah' week for me. I started working in Makati and I’m not happy with the workload. It seems the company is getting each cent worth of what they are paying me, though in fairness they warned me prior to signing my contract.

It’s my 7th day on my new work and I feel like I’ve been working here for three months now. I don’t know if I can adjust with this kind of working environment, not to mention the sometimes incorrigible temper of the superiors.

To give it the benefit of the doubt, maybe I am still adjusting.

So, while I am still trying to find my place in the corporate world, please bear with me that I cannot blog as often as before.

Sigh.
posted by daye at 7:51:00 AM

8 Comments:

magaling at matyaga ka naman daye kaya kakayanin mo yan... onting tiis lang...

11:41 AM  

okey lang yan, mam daye.
gudlak po!

12:33 PM  

Hi Kcali..

Thanks for the moral support. I miss you.

Daye

8:04 AM  

Muning,

to you as well...blog as often as you can, after grad you will have a limited time.

Mam Daye

8:04 AM  

okei lng yan... i know u can adjust sooner or later mam daye. hehehe. u can do it!!! yeah girl!

nweis, mam... im glad you've been ny teacher. u'r one of a kind fella in the academe world!! (emo mode) hehehehe ü

9:33 AM  

Go! Go! Go! mam daye! always think of happy thoughts.. and you'll see everything would be as light as feather! ü

8:34 PM  

ma'am...
i know you can make it!good luck!

thanks for being a part of us...hehehe...
specially me...
we'll miss you...ü

10:59 PM  

Coulet, JR and Daisy;

Thank you for being my cheerers! :D

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home