DAYEdalera

Friday, June 26, 2009

Assignment No. 2

And since we are not meeting tomorrow, for whatever reasons PUP is cancelling classes, I've decided to give you an additional assignment.

"CONFESSIONS"

I want you to find a law student or a lawyer who would confess to you his or her most unforgettable experience in Law School on the following matters:

(a) A terror professor

(b) Written examinations / Revalida (orals)

(c) Daily recitations

(d) Cases

(e) Bar Operations / Bar Exam

Purpose: So that you may stop complaining about the 200 pages or so of assigned readings I gave your class, and after accomplishing this assignment for sure you will realize how I made your life easier in my Intro to Law class.

Think like a lawyer when doing this assignment. Ok?

Happy Weekend!
posted by daye at 12:02:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home