DAYEdalera

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just in time....


Nothing much have changed, from her smile
to being the lovable sister that she is...




Her birthday is actually May 23rd, but since she is in the United States my post would reach her on time. She maybe celebrating her birthday alone right now but I know in her heart she'll find our love in thousand ways...despite the thousand miles that separates us....

We really miss you ate...your tantrums that rocks our minds and your smile that never changed since then..the smile that brighten our days and we long to see in 2010 or sooner...

Happy Birthday Sis!


posted by daye at 1:31:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hahahahahaha =) If you can only see and hear my laughters... almost close to the tragus of my ears. You really did search for my childhood photo --despite of your busy sked... hehehe ). I LOOOOOOOOOVE it =) Just saw it late but all my tiredness gone after seeing your post.

Love you so much and I really miss all of you. SEE YOU 2010!!!!

ate

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home