DAYEdalera

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

6 Happy Things

Tagged by Roomie and Angel Glad, in her attempt to make me happy. :D

This is called the "6 Things That Make Me Happy Tag." According to the rules, the things should be unimportant.

Here are the rules:* Mention the person who tagged you.* List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.* Tag 6 blogs, state the rules and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.

Here's my six things of happiness:

1. Quezo Real of Selecta. Give it to me when I’m superbly angry and that would melt the temper.

2. Coke on Family Lunch and Daddy objecting on my second glass, he wants me to quit drinking soda.

3. Flowers from Mr. Simpatiko, it always makes me feel pretty and loved.

4. Massage. I don’t think I need to explain.

5. Backstory, Lea Salonga’s article on PDI every Thursday.

6. Text messages from friends, especially on my dull moments.

*****
Enjoy tagging!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by daye at 2:01:00 PM

6 Comments:

Ur being tagged right now =) 11:26 PM from where I am, 2:26 PM from where u r =)

mwaaah!!!!

2:27 PM  

http://www.imeem.com/stephanietong/music/uK9MI9o6/sailor-moon-sailor-moon-outer-senshi-transformation/

cheer up...
kindle the passion you used to have...

4:47 PM  

Hi Sis.

Did you enjoy tagging..well, it made my day. Haha.

4:59 PM  

Hi daed.

I am not quite familiar with your name. Do i know you? but anywy, thanks for cheering me up.

4:59 PM  

you used to love sailor moon, if i remember.

6:11 PM  

Just tagged you po Mam Daye.

SMILE!!!!

PAG malungkot ka mrami na ring malulungkot..

SMILE!!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home