DAYEdalera

Friday, March 13, 2009

My New Work

My new work has treated me fairly this week, maybe because it knows how much I babbled of the workload last time or it is because I am about to reap my first salary in the coming days. All in all, this week was fine except for the Monday and Tuesday, which almost made me resign. Thanks to one SAVP who encouraged me to stay a while in their company.

I am a born hard worker and patient and I know I can stay for a while in this company. I want to get some corporate practice and business skills from Señor, the first I can get anywhere but the latter I know this company is the best place.

Señor is a perfectionist; he is short tempered and wants things to be done maybe after 15-25 minutes after it was assigned to you, he is very passionate in business and truly an entrepreneur. I admire him.

Even though I am still adjusting from the micromanagement style of The Boss (my former and most loved Boss) to the micromanagement scheme of Señor, I can tell Señor would like me, so far he hasn’t shouted on me and he said I’m “fast” and “quick”, I don’t know what that would meant in his adjective vocabulary but I’m sure its not something negative.

My new officemates were helpful, they welcome me with so much warmth, special thanks to Mayeth, Mae and Arjay, I know I’ve been disturbing these guys for the simplest things. Ms. Paz, thanks for always reminding me of office procedures and protocol. Thank you also to Ms. Emily and Ms. Gigi for the worthy help in my most urgent assignment.

I will have to learn a LOT and for now I am staying subject to the principle “rebus sic stantibus”.
posted by daye at 6:02:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home