DAYEdalera

Friday, March 20, 2009

Homecoming

My MOMMYLOVE might be on board a Philippine Airlines plane now from the USA and I am so excited to see her again.

The last six months has been a lot different for me because of her absence. I listed down five things I miss most about her:

1. She is my most effective wake-up alarm on Monday mornings when I have to catch the SC shuttle in Tabang, Guiguinto at 5am, since Mom left I always proceed to the next point in Bocaue because I woke up later than usual.

2. I miss her “mongo” filled with shrimps every Friday night. Nobody does “ginisang mongo” like she does, it has “magic" and and full of love.

3. I miss her garden and the orchids which my Dad messed up when he created his own landscape. Mom is the best when it comes to ornamental plants.

4. I miss hugging her and her hugging me back all throughout the night.

5. And the most special thing I miss about her… HER TOTALITY.

I’m so excited to see my Mommylove…
posted by daye at 5:52:00 PM

3 Comments:

weee.. naeexcite din po ako para senyo, mam. :-)

7:17 PM  

oh,no! dad really messed-up mom's beautiful garden? u still have 24 hours to do something =)

miss my source of strength ngayon pa lang...
miss ol of u =(

love,
ate

11:03 PM  

and nervous? hehe! Good luck po!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home