DAYEdalera

Monday, March 23, 2009

Eternal Rewards

This is one among my eternal rewards for sharing my knowledge...
A post from my former student, Ace Gomez, who still owes me a movie and a dinner. :)
___________________

She doesn't know.
honestly, i already forgot that i created this blog 3 yrs ago...i never thought that it is still existing after not updating it for ages.I have to thank my lovely, gorgeous and intelligent mentor whom i always call Mam Daye because if not for her blog which provides a link to my own site, i would have not thought of reviving this one. It happened last Saturday while i was working, i decided to browse the net. In google, i typed her name and it promptly provided me a link to go to her well maintained blog. And in the links section i just noticed my name.


Mam Daye is also one of my few inspirations why i took up law while also working. She successfully passed the bar only last year. Just imagine, durng the time that she was in lawschool she had a full time job as an Executive Assistant to SC Justice Nachura and she was also a part time professor at PUP. Moreover, she was and still is, very active in two organizations where im also a part of. Her dedication to her work, studies and orgs is really something that is worth emulating.I just read in her blog that she already resigned as an Exec. Assistant to Justice Nachura and is now working in Makati.

I met her at Liberal Party HQ after i and my classmates joined the Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas. On my second year in PUP, she became my professor in Constitution. All of my other professors then were somewhat old and boring so our class was kinda "saved" from deterioration when she came. We had 8 subjects then (our class was a bolck section) and it seemed that during that time hers was the ONLY one that we had. The subject was complicated and therefore a little hard to understand for most of us (not for me though since it was (in PUP and now in lawschool) my fave subject- not bragging!) but it was well compensated by her intensity, knowledge and dedication to teach. Learning was not compromised.

i can write all day just about her but i guess that is not necessary anymore..she knows that i, together with so many other young people, respect and love her.I just thought that i need to sincerely thank her for paving the way for me to finally decide to revive this blog. She is indeed an inspiration!
posted by daye at 8:24:00 AM

7 Comments:

Aww sweet! Superhero ka naman kasi roomie! Next to you, everyone pales in comparison! :D

10:41 AM  

Thanks roomie. :)

7:41 AM  

libre ko na po kau..sweldo na po kc..

this sunday??//

before going to KILOS victory party we can watch a movie and eat..

pwede po kau?

10:30 PM  

No rush ace...haha. Im just a text away. We'll see. :)

8:04 AM  

ma'am daye:

good news po lhat po kmi nkpsa s oral exam ng college of law!!!

grabe poh!? d po tlga me mkpniwla!?

God is really GOOD!!!

ingatz po kau lgi!!!

12:30 AM  

Congrats my Attorney-Not-Yet(s)....

Strive more to be your best. I hope to see you someday in court.

:)

8:04 AM  

thanks ma'am daye!!!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home