DAYEdalera

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to theMinistry of the Law

GMANews.TV - Saksi: San Sebastian College grad tops Bar Exam - Video - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News - BETA

Posted using ShareThis

I never had the courage to be at the SC last year for the results, had I known that I look gorgeous on TV, I courageously would front my face in the media while shouting at the top of my lungs that "I passed the 2007 Bar Examinations!!!!!!!"

Anyway, a year after I still look gorgeous..hehe. Kidding aside, CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Atty. Ronadale Zapata and thank you for giving me a share of your media exposure. Haha.

Congratulations also to my other friends who made it to the Roll of Attorneys; Atty. Ria, Atty. Dinah, Atty. Eds, Atty. Randy, Atty. DM, Atty. Lord, Atty. Leah and all my 4C classmates who are now lawyers.
posted by daye at 11:19:00 AM

1 Comments:

mam, cute nio nga po dun, hehe
i've watched it...
sumeksi po keo dun, hehe, ng konti hehe
-dana

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home