DAYEdalera

Friday, May 08, 2009

Hmmmm......

MY TODAY;s HOROSCOPE

The Bottom Line
It's a great day to surprise yourself. Take more chances and see what happens.
In Detail
It's a wonderful day to surprise yourself, so take a few chances where you might not have taken a chance before. You need to try more things and worry about failure another time. Life can be a numbers game, so the more new things you get involved with, the better your chances of finding your true purpose. Let go of a past mistake, because you're holding yourself back by replaying it over and over again in your mind. It's time to move on.

***********
This has nothing to do with the decision I made today. I've decided even before learning my today's horoscope. However, I am a horoscope fan and I love reading today's one, it soothes my guilt feeling and made me feel like I am at most of my liberty after 45 days.

I'm so happy.
posted by daye at 6:43:00 PM

1 Comments:

littlesis,

i know you made the right decision, kaw pa * wink *.

miss you and ty 4 everything. mwaaaah!

love,
ate

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home