DAYEdalera

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Daye on March

March of 2009 has been a "roller coaster" for me, full of circles, bumps, ups and downs and surprises.

At the beginning of the month, I moved out from my small apartment and moved in to a bigger, more homey apartment. I guess, that was a preparation for a new work the following Monday.

I started working for a company in Makati on the 2nd day of March. I've been burdened of pending work on my first day and was traumatized on the seventh day which made me think of resigning. I changed a little perspective after I was able to talk to some senior officers and have decided to stay a while, but I guess, after a month of work, I can now conclude that I won't be happy to stay long in this work, maybe its a job mismatch. The people in the office were generous to have wait for me for a month, so I might as well return the goodness by finishing the pending work I inherited and my probationary contract of employment. I don't have plans of renewing or being a regular employee.


My Mom came home from the USA and I am so happy that shes here, but I still have an unfinished business with her that has to wait until this moment. My Sister got her working visa permit and is now finding an employer sponsor so that she may make it home in 2010. Gil was extended for another month which gave us more time together despite my tight schedule.

I celebrated the anniversary of passing the bar exam and celebrated the passing of my friends as well of the 2008 bar examinations. I visited the SC, to check personally on the results and though barely half among my list passed the exam, I still feel happy for hose who made it and hopeful for the others to continue their dream of becoming a lawyer.

I met with my former Boss, J. AEBN and found father's comfort when I saw him, I almost shed tears while saying "I miss you Justice."

My students finally got their grades and I am happy to hear that some of them will be graduating with honors and more than I expected are going to law school. Goodluck to my attorneys-soon-to-be!

March has been very significant, it taught me where, when and how I can be happy.
posted by daye at 10:52:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home