DAYEdalera

Friday, July 03, 2009

Daye on Losing Weight

Congratulate me! I lost about 8 kilos or 17.6 lbs since March. Effortlessly.

Family & friends noticed it (and Gil is prodding me to upload a new picture on Friendster or Facebook because he doesn't believe) .

What's your diet? What are you doing? Preparing for an event? Nagdrugs ka ba? - series of questions I heard a lot for the last two weeks.

Hmmm, like I said I lost weight effortlessly. I was kidding that I lost 1 kilo because I'm dieting and 7 kilos because of STRESS. I was thinking it might also be the effect of the hormone pill I am taking to address my PCOS. I even thought I have TB or colon cancer or any disease that causes sudden weight loss.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this but Geezzz! All my jeans requires a belt, my slacks and blouses are kinda becoming uncomfortable because they doesn't fit me well anymore, and those facts are giving me a reason to go extremely shopaholic this weekend. Sigh. (Attn: Benefactors please.)
posted by daye at 6:25:00 PM

6 Comments:

Roomie, buti ka pa, well, anent the weight loss part! Ako tumataba gaaah. :(

Btw, may kilala ka ba sa OBC? Nag-file ako ng pet kanina, tas nifollow up ko na rin booklets. Sabi nung kuya since taga-CA ako alik na lang ako ng 12. Bumalik ako, nawala naman sya. Iniwan ko number namin sa office, di naman tumawag. Boo. :(

9:08 PM  

i was talking to tita few minutes ago and that's what she told me. geeez! hehehe. miss you and i'll be happy to see you skinny on pictures =).

mwah!

8:22 AM  

galing nman!

preparing for a big day..... hehe

7:36 AM  

i noticed that too, mam! nung first day palang ng class ntin,, mesmerized,,, ahe

10:54 AM  

Mabuhay Ka! By the time the big day comes, you'll be like size 2 or 4, wow, wow! Go shopping for smaller stuffs. We might be sharing dresses in the future..so excited..haha:)

9:36 AM  

Mabuhay Ka! By the time the big day comes, you'll be like size 4 or even 2. Wow, go shopping for smaller stuffs, who knows maghihiraman na tayo ng pretty dresses..love you babydaye..

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home