DAYEdalera

Monday, May 28, 2007

i am one month and 2 weeks delayed...

Nausea.
Headaches.
Twice the heartbeat.
Sleepless nights.
Gaining weight.
Parental fear.

No, they are not symptoms of unwanted pregnancy.

They are manifestations that I am taking the bar exam soon. All the above-mentioned symptoms or whatever you may want to call them simply mean I have not complied with my bar review schedule.

A month and two-weeks delay. I have not studied diligently since the end of the semester, which should have been the necessary case. I am just hopeful that I will not regret my "katamaran".

After a month and a half, I am in limbo.

And starting June, I may not be able to blog so that I can recuperate my lost times.

So help me God.
posted by daye at 4:34:00 PM

2 Comments:

ei littlebabs, you sure of excluding that diagnosis? Just kiddin', my dear.You remain as our bunso and we trust you a lot regarding that matter. Don't worry about being so delayed with your sked.. Just remember that no one in this world will confidently say that he/she's prepared when they took their own national exam. Years in lawskul taught you everything and it is up to you to remember all the must know and must not know. I know that it is hard when everything is a must know actually and with your remaining days not enough to know all the must knows.But the review was almost done when you graduated, right? Believe in your heart and instinct, keep your senses alert and most of all be confident that you can make it. Don't ever think that you're on top among the rest because I do believe that during that moment lahat pantay (2x). It maybe a game of chance but your determination will help.

3:32 PM  

So help me God.

And i won't forget your promise, you will be lending me your praying ladies. :)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home