DAYEdalera

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bar chisms

(1) Bar Results will be released late January or early February according to a speech given by the Chairman. (Nakuryente lahat nito..12 messages and nareceive ko asking the veracity of this chismis…Kuryente lang talaga!)

(2) According to the Boss tentative schedule of Oath-taking for new lawyers is already set. (True but uncertain..tentative nga eh!)

(3) March 19, the SC will release the results before the holy week holidays. (Hmmm...too early?)

(4) Last week of March or First Week of April… (what?! Uncertain pa din? Two weeks din kaya yun!)

(5) 900 seats were reserved by SC for oath-taking of new lawyers sa PICC. (Hmmm, don’t tell me 450 lang ang papasa kasi half nung reservations for parents eh)

(6) 16% of 5,800 bar examinees ang passing rate. (This early I know nobody can tell the percentage except God..the SC en banc will decide on this only on the day of the release of the results.)

Dementors, Pressure Cooker, Kuryentedor, anyway we call them, I don’t know what satisfaction do they get from telling us things we all don’t want to hear..

My tummy is having butterflies, I’m chilling and most likely as the day of the release is fast approaching I will have less sleep.

I need to hibernate. Expecto patronum!
posted by daye at 11:49:00 AM

1 Comments:

"Expecto Patronum," is Latin for "I await a protector". ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronus_Charm

Roomie, you're my Patronus charm. :)

EXPECTO PATRONUM
EXPECTO PATRONUM
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home