DAYEdalera

Sunday, March 02, 2008

admissions

I hope this would be the last time that I will be terrorizing myself with waiting for the results of the bar exam..

I AM SO DESPERATE!

Can I simply disappear? (Yeah! kinda like the disappearing act Meridith did in Season 3 of Grey's)

How fool I am to beg my students to pray for me. (Nakukulitan na siguro si God.)

I have so much things to do, I can't focus.

I'm home alone. Alone and feeling nauseated and hyperventilating.

I want to go out, shout and soak myself in the rain. (Waaaahhhhhh!)

Should I go and attend mass alone? (Baka maiyak langme sa church.)

I NEED SOME PEACE OF MIND.

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 4:53:00 PM

4 Comments:

Hi,

I just chanced upon this blog. I understand that you work with justice Nachura; you sure have a number of information regarding the bar exams,i.e., exam percentage and the probable date of release. will it be alright if you share some information about it here in your blog? Many people like me in the boondocks are already dying out here. Please be kind enough for this request. Thanks a lot.

5:50 PM  

Hi "keeptheflame".

How I wish I can really share some informations regarding the bar exam, bar results, percentage, schedule but I can't.

The Boss was really discreet and is not talking about the bar exam (could it be he's sensitive too, that he doesn't want to boost the pressure in me). All I am blogging here are rumors I heard from classmates and friends too.

You are not alone, we are about 5,800+ waiting for the verdict. Worrying only intensifies our fears.(haha, look who's talking.) Anyway, I hope it helps to know that you are not alone feeling the agony.

Let's instead wish for the best and hang on to the greatest dream of our lives.

God bless you and me. I am hopeful we will see each other at the oath-taking ceremonies. Amen!

6:11 PM  

Thanks for replying. I understand your predicament (your boss being discreet). A comment in "atty-at-work" goes "its seems my life stop turning". I guess this is really true for most of us. I am trying to have a logical view over all my thoughts and feelings about the inevitable event(the bar result); its just simply drowning. Part of me wants the results now; a sort of facing the music already, part of me also dread the possible outcomes. It feels like you're totally consumed and sucked up dry. I constantly turn to my faith; it seems too fleeting at times. But i hold on to it; it's the only thing I've got right now. Thanks for repying anyway.

7:18 PM  

"keepthe flame"

If FAITH is all we have, We need not worry. :D

We will be lawyers in God's time.

Thanks for dropping by.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home