DAYEdalera

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daye, on letting go...

I am strong and eventhough it pains me, I am letting go. This may take a while but like any other pain, I know my body will auto-immune. I can no longer wait another day deeply in pain. If it has to hurt, it has to hurt me now. I can no longer understand. My mental faculties are numb. I am unreasonable. Call me whatever you may want to call me.

Anyway, that is I. I abhor pain. I am not a martyr. I am letting go.
posted by daye at 2:48:00 PM

2 Comments:

littlesis, your entry confused me. it's too "malaman" for my simpleng utak ? email mo na lang po ha :)

and your new page? it's very YOU...

miss you so much!

love,
ate

8:27 AM  

hi daye...makikiusisa lang...ano po yun...dito lang me...know the feeling...i also have a blog same with yours....

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home