DAYEdalera

Saturday, March 15, 2008

T.G.I.F (Thank God I have Friends)

The title of this entry is an understatement. I have the greatest of friends.

Kuya Jan, Mommy Gette, Nysagurl, GudfriendRey, Atty. Belle, Atty. Delight, Tita Dolly, Ate Irish, Bevy, Reych, Ate Kaye and EricTaba, Thank God I have all of you.

"It is my friends who made the story of my life. In a thousand ways they turned my limitations into beautiful privileges, and enabled me to walk serene and happy in the shadow casted by my deprivation. My friends are my oasis, encouraging me to go on.They are essential to my well-being. Thank you for everything.I could never afford to lose any of you..."


**************
Thank you for being there in my trying times, especially when even without comforting words from you, I can feel your love in thousand ways. -DQ daye

Labels:

posted by daye at 9:40:00 PM

2 Comments:

Nice new template, roomie!

What's the DQ before your name? Dairy Queen? :)

9:10 PM  

Hi roomie. :D

Wala lang magawa kaya nagpalit ng template..hehe iwas bar pressure!

DQ- Drama Queen. :D

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home