DAYEdalera

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daye on Blushing

The Boss approached me.

I am nervous, he might brought up Plan C and I still have no definite answer.

The Boss: Daye, what's my SC official email address?

DQ: Sir, you don't have one.

The Boss: Ganon? Somebody has to send me an email, can you write down instead your email address and retrieve the mail for me?

DQ: (Lunok!) writes down. (think).

The Boss is waiting.

DQ: (think again)... Nysagurl, what's your email. (but Nysa is on the phone!!!!help!!!!)

The Boss is waiting.

DQ: (handed the post it) CONTENT: Sir, prettydaye@yahoo.com :D (blushing)

The Boss gave a good laugh. I smiled blushing.

Lesson?
If you are a professional, create an official email address that is likewise professional.

Am still blushing while I'm blogging.

Labels: ,

posted by daye at 10:08:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home