DAYEdalera

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long Weekend

Long weekend...such a happy thought.

Though this weekend is supposed to be long for leisure or rest, (as PGMA's concept of weekend economics/tourism platform) I have long list of TO DO's.

1. Correct test papers. Hmmm, have checked a minimal number..I'm not satisfied. :(

2. Clean my apartment. I realized I can't do it on weekdays. Wow! I have 36 pairs of shoes but I often use only 4 or 5 of them.. I think I regained my weight before I reviewed for the bar, my old clothes now fits me. How do I dispose of my bar materials if I am being sentimental? Geeeee!!! I found my favorite purple shoe lace. Thanks Nysa for keeping me company.

3. Visit Mommy Bel and Raj. I think Raj gained weight and Mommy is starting to lose weight. I can't wait for Raj's first month party.

4. Bring flowers to Lolo's grave for his birthday. I miss him and his songs.

5. Study my "raffle". Hopefully.

6. Watch Cinderella the Making, Part 2 - Kapamilya Network. Sunday. 10 PM.

7. Go shopping. SM Centerpoint is on sale!!! Wishing I am "mucho" but I'm not, I have to prioritize my payables.

8. Do the laundry, it means I can save some bucks from my regular laundy services. Again, hopefully.

9. Update my friendster, multiply, blogger, et.al.

10. Wish and pray that by tuesday I am geared for court work.

Next week is another long weekend...Happy thought!!!!!!!! :D
posted by daye at 9:53:00 PM

3 Comments:

I ran errands and did some chores this long weekend. But still, di ko pa rin nagawa yung work na inuwi ko, hehe. Next week-end uwi ako. Weee!

12:10 AM  

Roomie!

Moral lesson: Huwag maguwi ng work pag long weekend. Haha.

1:43 PM  

mam daye,

inform ko lang po kau regarding s project po nmin about s voters education ke sir elmer s sem break po kc un ggnpin ask ko lang po kung may definite date n po ung simulation kung wla p po knno po kmi mkkipagcoordinate s nyo po b or ke sir john kc dba po sbi nyo sya po ung bhla s planning and budgeting....

ung s group po nmin s naujan, oriental mindoro,oct. 19-22 po ggnpin ung voters educ.

psenxa n po s abla!?

ingatz po and god bless!!!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home