DAYEdalera

Monday, July 20, 2009

Dress Up Like a Teenager

Since I began lawshcooling I've been dressing up like a pro. I ditched the shirts and had blouses, the jeans for slacks and skirts, jackets for blazers and sneakers for heels.

So I've been eyeing an All Star Chucks for quite sometime but had the dilemma whether to buy it or not.

First, its quite expensive;

Second, I know I can't wear it as often because I am ususally on office attire 6 days a week;

Third, I feel like I'm too old for chucks.


But, as saying goes that only carabaos get old and my lifelong principle to follow my heart's desire, and with the patient and persistent solicitation from the best kuya on earth, I had my first ever Chucks with the name "Stripcircle" (a combination of stripes & circles).

My kuya bought me "stripcircle" in anticipation that Ginebra will win this PBA season and that will be his treat for me. Thank God! despite Ginebra's failure to win the championship, my Kuya never rescinded the treat. Love you Pabs!


So yesterday, I dressed up like a teenager. I just can't tell until when I can have the opportunity to dress up like a teenager or when I would have to box "stripcircle" and wear those damn hurting heels again, but for now, I will enjoy "stripcircle" and surely to show-off our next pictures together.
Happiness!


posted by daye at 10:11:00 AM

12 Comments:

asan ka nyan ate daye? hehe!

4:02 PM  

Roomie! We can never be too old for Chucks! Never! Although we are latebloomers haha!

Love it, nice color! Zoom in zoom in!

Onga, you're looking slimmer. Maybe I should also foray into the corpo world?

Not. :) Miss you roomie!

8:07 PM  

lol! love ur chucks littlesis... ohhhhh, can kuya pabs buy me 1 as well? my old school chucks is kinda boring ( traditional black/white) but love sporting dem in my favorite jeans and shirts gettttup :)

r u really showing pictures of ur new chucks? hmmm... glad to see ur teenage body back one step at a time :)

mwaaaaah!

1:14 AM  

love the chucks!


kaya lang, natalo ginebra...


bwahahaha,,,


cute,,

10:49 AM  

Nysa gurl, the other pic was taken in China..Hahahaha!

12:57 PM  

Roomie, I agree, we are latebloomers. ;)

I need a running partner, maybe you would want to run after office at Quirino grandstand...I'm sure to discard the plan if nobody's running with me..hahaha. Read: IM NOT SUGGESTING YOU JOIN THE CORPO WORLD!


Hahaha. Miss you roomie!

1:00 PM  

Sis,

we already talked about this earlier, but I am reminding you that credits in my blog will be given if you buy me that DSLR camera...hahahaha! I'm becoming a little extortionist spoiled sister...

Miss you!

1:01 PM  

Ginebra won my heart after Kuya bought me my chucks... ;)

Ginebra is still second best.

1:03 PM  

my gosh i love the chucks!!!!!

ang laki ng pinayat mo mam daye nakakainggit! :)

9:09 PM  

ma'm daye,, ampayat nyo na po.. =) hehe... bagay po sa inyo..

10:50 PM  

mam daye...ang cute nyo po sa chucks....at super payat na po kau...give me idea pnu nyo gnwa yan...hehehe!chubby po kc aq,,,

1:18 PM  

nice chucks!hehehe...i want to have din...
hehehe
and nice look too.....
ampayat nyo na ma'am..and still the prettiest law prof i ever had..hehehe
musta po?
daisy po ito...

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home