DAYEdalera

Saturday, August 22, 2009

and the pictures does not lie...








"This KLP (Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas) is not a recognized group."

-MAR ROXAS
Presidentiable
Liberal Party of the Philippines



****
I never expected it to come from him, from the man I respected as a leader, the man, I and KALIPI supported on his way to being number 1 in the Senate in 2004, the man I'm betting my vote for the 2010 elections.

I am giving him the chance to make an "erratum", the chance to prove that he is "sensitive" and that he is a true blooded liberal who believes in the autonomy of the young liberals.

I love KALIPI and I am willing to proclaim in Plaza Miranda that it is the only youth wing of the Liberal Party since 1989.

Labels: , , ,

posted by daye at 11:00:00 PM

5 Comments:

hi, daye! been seeing your and nysa's statuses on FB. gosh, mar roxas really said that? bakit naman kaya? it's not exactly easy to forget about the youth wing of the party that your family's been with for the longest time. hmmm...this is disturbing indeed.

i hope he rectifies his error very soon. cheer up, daye! it's a sunday. relax muna :)

- JM

8:32 AM  

I’m crying...
I love KALIPI. I was part of the 2004 campaign for MAR. I know the hardships the group had been through: sleepless nights, tired body, aching jaws, etc. All because we wanted MAR to be the No.1 Senator, because we all know that he is good, smart, has a big heart for people, and kind to the youth.
But now, MAR, your image is marred in my view.
Retract or face the consequences of losing the 2010 presidential ambition.

11:51 AM  

wow! great ate daye,, ma-ilagay ngalink nyo sa mga website n may comment ni sen. mar!

3:08 PM  

@ Atty. JM: Mar recently suffered from selective Alzheimer's, that poor Presidentiable of LP who just lost support from a solid group like KALIPI and will soon be losing support from KALIPI networks should he not decide to regain his memory. Bad Mar!

@ Nysa: We all cried for KALIPI and I know there will be others who will cry soon when they hear the honorable comment of the self-proclaimed presidentiable of LP about KALIPI..

@ IVy: Please inform others of our sentiment, let it reach the ears of Mar!

Mabuhay ang Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas!

3:13 PM  

selective amnesia.. kwawa nmn c mar.. qng un group na sinuportahan nia at sumuporta sa knya, pnu pa kya mga promise nia??

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home