DAYEdalera

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Gift of My Lifetime


If only I can give the most expensive gift I can find, I will;
But I can only give you a gift that is priceless, the gift of my lifetime.


It includes my today, the sunrise until sunset, the tomorrows after;
Take my dreams, my hope and all the love in me, reunite them with yours.


Accept my strength, it may empower you at times when you feel alone;
But I am giving my weaknesses too, that you may also earn understanding.

Receive my ambition, should I succeed consider it yours and rejoice;
Even if I don't want to give you my failures, take it with my aspirations to start anew.


My smile, my giggles and laughter to you I lovingly offer;
Seize my happiness, for it is only with you that it belongs.


Capture my heart, my soul, my wholebeing, it is meant for you;

Win the gift of my lifetime, it is the only present I can give.
posted by daye at 12:13:00 PM

3 Comments:

Wow i'm so inlove with this.. Gratefull is the man inside your heart and mind while writing this sort of a real lifetime gift. ><((,'>

3:08 PM  

Wow i'm so inlove with this.. Gratefull is the man inside your heart and mind while writing this sort of a real lifetime gift. ><((,'>

3:09 PM  

@ Bunnz:

;) hopeless romantic ate daye.. Hehe

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home