DAYEdalera

Monday, March 17, 2008

Blowing Bubbles



My Lolo's Advisory Class 101 :
"BIG BLOWS CREATE BEAUTIFUL AND BETTER BUBBLES."


This lesson was mentioned by Lolo Pitong when once I picked the biggest red gumamela in our fence, grinded it, mixed with water and an Ajax (detergent bar) solution, picked a leaf from the papaya tree and used its stalk to blow the gumamela bubble solution. (It was fun making your own bubble solution than buying what is available in the market).
Last week, the most stressful week I had since January 2008, ENDED FINE.
On the second thought, although the week ended fine, the issues, stresses, pressure was deferred indefinitely. Ergo, still UNFINISHED.
But as my most loved Lolo Pitong put it: The big blows I had last week, hopefully would create beautiful and better bubbles, sooner (hopefully.)



Labels:

posted by daye at 8:35:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home