DAYEdalera

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sickly Daye

I noticed, I've been so sickly since July of last year.

I don't know if it is because of my lifestyle? No exercise. No healthy diet. No gimik. Less sleep. No love life (at least while he's away). Stressful work. Difficult students (oooopppss!!! only some of them), et. al.

This time, I should blame the anti-flu vaccine as part of our health services in the office!
How ironic? I got flu immediately a day after the vaccine.

And the flu impedes me from attending to some lawful engagements like work, teaching and Sunday mass plus I wasn't able to fulfill my 'NO ABSENT MONTH OF AUGUST' plan (bad trip! that I have to be absent on the last work day of August!).

Hmmmm.. I need to catch up. Three days spent at the banig ng karamdaman gave me a long list of things to accomplish this week: One case, Moot Court Orientation, Exam Booklets, KALIPI Congress, Bar Ops, necessary incidents.

I hate being sickly. Gotta improve my health condition.

Please don't raise some eyebrows, I am not planning to change my lifestyle.

I am taking a vitamin supplement. ;)

Labels:

posted by daye at 9:12:00 PM

2 Comments:

sick ka kasi kulang ka lang sa "S"....
Sunshine... magpaaraw ka kasi.

pislabnrakenrol!!!

7:56 PM  

I don't think its "S": sunshine eh...I had my blood components counted sa "SI": Supplementary Iron daw kulang. Hahaha.

We can be so green yet so wholesome. =)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home