DAYEdalera

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Grievances of a Coffee Quitter

I know I am stressed because I am starting to drink COFFEE AGAIN. After the bar exam, I swore to death that I will kick the habit of drinking coffee as I involuntarily got “coffee fatigue” after five months of review. I can’t blame my stomach for the hyperacidity, considering the huge amount I drank – 8 cups in the morning and 8 cups at night.


A week ago, I forced myself to try coffee again as I only had two hours of sleep and I am sure that would affect my productivity in the office. The rest was history, everyday I am having coffee again. Hayhay.


With eight grand prize raffled cases to be done in three months, updating a book due end of September, KALIPI Congress, moot court activity for my class, BarOps for friends, Dad’s birthday and family demands… I’m sure I will be drinking coffee AGAIN…AGAIN…AGAIN.


You can’t blame me… Coffee time is my ONLY comfort time.

Labels:

posted by daye at 9:41:00 AM

2 Comments:

coffee time yey!!
don't quit coffee... as my religion prof would say "virtue is in the middle."

drink moderately.

10:19 PM  

Haha...

As one of my great philosopher friend said: COFFEE is LOVE. :D

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home