DAYEdalera

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Not For Me

Time is of the essence...

Last night, I received a call from the law firm informing me they cannot wait for me until mid of January and the Senior Partner has decided to hire a lawyer who can definitely stary by next week.

I understand, LEGAL WORK CAN'T WAIT. CLIENTS CAN'T WAIT.

I am suppose to decide if I can leave the SC by next week.... but like in the firm, MY RAFFLED CASES CAN'T WAIT. THE BOOK UPDATES CAN'T WAIT plus my Christmas bonuses is yet to be released.

So I actually lost a job even before starting..
:(

Maybe IT IS NOT FOR ME, my friends told me. Some of them are kidding when they suggested the idea that the Boss sabotaged my transfer. Some said they prayed that I won't leave the SC still and some said we will 'boycott' the firm. Hahaha! How nice friends can be in times like this.

Maybe the universe conspired and my lady boss told me "there is better in store for you."

I am hopeful, by mid January when I'm done with my commitments in the office, I can find my place in the litigation world.
posted by daye at 8:42:00 AM

4 Comments:

You're destined to have your Christmas bonus and 13th month pay first, maam daye.
And maybe, gusto ng destiny n wag k po "muna" mhirapan s january pg pnagsaby n'yo n po "kme" s law firm...
SMile po lage!

1:02 PM  

Indeed jezza, I have to wait for my fringe benefits muna. :D

Its ok. Maybe, I should finish the semester muna and then actively be in jobhunt by midFeb.

See you saturday.

11:41 AM  

dont worry mam.. it their loss naman.. not yours.. :)

11:53 PM  

Hi Jay-R,

I like to think its that but I guess I lost my chance with Atty. Chris Tiu (alike.) Hahaha.

See you Saturday!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home