DAYEdalera

Friday, March 21, 2008

It pays to be an "exception"

Hahaha! I was reading testbooklets for a while now.. and since my commitment to teaching is only for five years, this semester is supposed to be the last.

So, for a change..I decided to give my students an extraordinary question in the final exam:

Last Q: Defend your position. Yes or No. "Prof. C. Tolentino MUST STOP TEACHING."

Generally, all of them answered: NO. (yeah, exercising their right to self preservation, until the class cards were released citing different reasons that I know I myself will fabricate if some law school professor would ask me.hahaha. Though modesty aside, some of the answers shows a bone of sincerity. :D)

As all rules, there will be exception: YES. Ma'am Daye must stop teaching and marry me.

Awww...Sniff.Sniff.


Guess what? He got the full ten points! :D

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 2:39:00 PM

1 Comments:

haha..
I would give him 10 points too for that answer.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home